Here you can find the latest updates and bug fixes
- Related keywords renamed to Similar. This was to prevent confusion with people thinking these were Related keywords coming from the SERPs. These keywords instead come from your existing report and are grouped together based on clustering of how related the links in the SERPs are to each other.
- PAA keywords added to csv Export.
- Keyword statuses are now available. Click a keyword in the report to toggle its status. Use the 3 dots to filter keywords for the status.
- Word counts now available in the SERP Preview window for competitor links.
- Individual keywords can now be exported instead of the full report
- People Also Asked keywords added to Get All SERPs results
- Registration page checks for typos and invalid emails (needs more work)
- Speed enhancements for search and getting individual SERPs
- Major speed improvements for getting individual SERPs thanks to new API.
- Wildcard search bug fixed where exact match would only work with lowercase searches
- Single categories must be selected prior to running a report. This was intended to keep from incurring significant costs.
- Majors speed increases on search
- Merge report functionality added
- Existing report detection to help save credits.
- Custom Serp Score functionality added
- Copy Keywords item copies only the keyword
- Remove keywords functionality added
- Related Keywords added based on similar SERPs
- Missing Snippet filter added for SERPs
- Missing YouTube filter added for SERPs
- 'Get All SERPs' button show you the status of getting the SERPs:
- Queued - Keywords have been added but haven't been run yet
- Running - Serps are being collected
- Updating - Serps have been collected and the report is being updated
- When the report is finished, the button will turn green. Clicking it will refresh the report.
- Added negative keyword filters to the keyword preview window for normal search
- Added Geo targetting for keywords, volume, and SERPs
- Fixed negative keywords on Exact Wildcard search
- Fixed tooltip issues on reports
- Wildcard search now has Exact and Exact + Similar options. This will help save credits when you want to use a wildcard search and get back exact matches only.
- Keyword filters have a new look but the same functionality.
- Report performance increased
- SERP limit fixed for paid users
- 'All' category added to show keywords from all categories
- Avg Volume and Serp Scores added
- Copy to clipboard functions now include high volume, low volume, and SERP score
- Default sorting for SERP column is descending
- Master checkbox for report rows now working